Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Books: The Fall in stores September 21st


I am so excited and other vampire lovers, you should be too! The Fall, Chuck Hogan and Guillermo del Toro's second book in The Strain Trilogy hits stores on September 21st.  Check out my posting on Book One: The Strain here. The Strain is still one of the scariest books I've ever read. 

The Fall picks up where The Strain left off.  After a vampiric virus quickly spreads across the  New York City, turning the entire population into blood thirsty creatures.  Only one man and a few allies are aware of the true nature of what's going on, and have pledged to stop it, before it takes over the world.

If you don't know, well now you do. Pick up The Strain at the library now before Book Two comes out. Trust you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment