Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Movie: Catfish


I haven't heard of this movie until today, but I have to say, the trailer has got me intrigued.  Listed as a documentary, I can't seem to make out if it's really a true story, or a thriller in the style of the Blair Witch Project.  I'm just hoping that the ending is not a total let down. 


Plot description:

"Don't let anyone tell you what it is...
In late 2007, filmmakers Ariel Schulman and Henry Joost sensed a story unfolding as they began to film the life of Ariel's brother, Nev. They had no idea that their project would lead to the most exhilarating and unsettling months of their lives. A reality thriller that is a shocking product of our times, Catfish is a riveting story of love, deception and grace within a labrynth of online intrigue." (IMDB)



Catch Catfish in theaters on September 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment