Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Movies/Graphic Novels: The Haunted World of El Superbeasto

Why am I so late on this? Released in 2009,  and based on the comic book series, Rob Zombie's The Haunted World of El Superbeasto is one of the filthiest, nonsensical cartoons I've seen in awhile. I loved it!  I just happened to come across it while looking for a horror movie to rent on Itunes.  Truly for fans of Rob Zombie and his sense of horror/humor. What story there is, is centered around the main character, El Superbeasto, an horny ex-luchador/crime fighter. Lots of sex, bloods, and other bodily fluids, this movie isn't for everyone.  Some voice talent includes Rob's wife, Sheri Moon, Paul Giamatti, and Rosario Dawson.  There are also a few cameos from some of the characters from House of 1000 Corpses.
Check out the preview below.

No comments:

Post a Comment