Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, June 21, 2010

New Show: The Gates


Cleverly placed in the Sunday at 10pm time slot, after most of us are still reeling from True Blood, ABC gives us, The Gates, if you are still dying for a taste of the supernatural before you head off to bed.  Off to a decent start, The Gates takes place in a gated suburbian community, where all the residents seem to be hiding something, namely the fact that they are vampires, witches, and werewolves.  Gotta feel bad for the new unsuspecting sheriff and his family!  The biggest name on the show is the hot Rhona Mitra, from Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. 

Not sure how long until the series and the storylines fizzle out.  But since True Blood just started, I will tune in for awhile.

1 comment: