Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, February 4, 2011

New Movie: Yelling to the Sky



After checking the trailer for Yelling to the Sky, I have to say that I am thoroughly interested.  It appears to be a vehicle for Zoe Kravitz to finally come out of her parents shadow.  There is no dialogue in the trailer, which leaves you intrigued and unable to pass judgment on her acting skills.  I just pray to God she doesn't disappoint me because I'm rooting for her. Filmed on location in Bushwich (BROOK-LYN!), Zoe stars as Sweetness O'Hara, a young girl who finds herself transplanted in a new environment, where every day is a struggle to survive.  The film also stars Gabourey Sibide in a post-Precious role.

Yelling to the Sky has been accepted into the 2011 South by Southwest Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment