Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tupac Shakur Biopic back on!


How long have they been talking about creating a biopic about the life and death of Tupac? Well finally, Antoine Fuqua, director of big hits like Training Day, has stepped in and brokered the deal between Tupac's mother, Afeni Shakur-Davis and the production company. Ms. Shakur-Davis has approved of Fuqua's vision for the film and pre-production is scheduled for this year. 

Who do you think should play Pac? I know Anthony Mackie already played him in Notorious, but he has the acting chops to do an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment