Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Update: Human Centipede

So I finally went to the IFC Center in Manhattan this weekend with fellow Yelper Janeen (what up Jeezy!), to check out Tom Six' The Human Centipede (First Sequence).  The full sequence is due out sometime in 2011. I went into this movie knowing that I would be mildly grossed out (e.g. Saw), however I left feeling a little disturbed and somewhat violated. In other words, I loved it!  This is the most original "horror" movie I've seen in years.  Dieter Laser who played the main character, Doctor Heiter was perfectly creepy.  The American "victims" were so idiotic and such bad actresses that at first you were wishing them harm (caught myself yelling at the screen a couple of times), but not to the extent of what was to come!

Horror movie fiends, definitely check it out.  Punk-asses with weak stomachs, pass on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment