Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

HBO does Mildred Pierce...

Unless you like watching the Turner Classic Movie channel like myself, then you probably aren't familiar with Joan Crawford's 1945 pic Mildred Pierce.  HBO has decided to turn the movie into a five part mini-series starring Kate Winslet in the title role.  Check out the trailer below. The series also stars Evan Rachel Wood, as daughter Veda Pierce.  I'm not a fan of Evan Rachel Wood, however Veda Pierce is not the most loveable character, so she may actually work in this role.  Mildred Pierce will be shown on HBO in Spring 2011.


No comments:

Post a Comment