Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Movie: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest


The trailer for the movie adaptation of third novel from Stieg Larsson's Millennium series is here! I have yet to read this book (damn the paperback not out yet), or see the second movie, The Girl Who Played with Fire, so I'm posting this for your enjoyment.  I don't want to be tipped off to any plot lines. Noomi Rapace reprises her role as Lisabeth Salander for the third time. Hollywood has gotten ahold of the series rights to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (check the original on Netflix instant) and has already begun production on a remake.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest hits theaters October 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment