Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Reality Bites: Real Housewives of Atlanta last night...

The run down...

Sheree: Oh boy Sheree. You are too old to not have a focus.  Your shyte clothing line is on "hold" because you want to pursue acting? Any hoo...

Nene: I feel bad for her family situation. Lying ass husband. Dumb ass son.  But chick definitely needs some anger management classes.  I'm a little over her acting a fool in public. It makes me cringe.

Kim: Nothing worse than a fake ass lesbian. Also, please upgrade your wig game.

Kandi: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Phaedra: I love the fact that she is a self-made woman, but her "Southern Belle" ish is going to work a nerve after awhile.

Cynthia: Where were you this episode booboo?

Dwight: The 7th housewife. Seriously, if you got it like that where you can just drop G's on people, why are you bringing it up later and throwing it (indirectly) in their face? Something is rotten in Denmark.

Are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment