Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Movie: Audition

I'm on a Takashi Miike kick right now. He is the director of the the ultra violent, Ichi the Killer, which I'm currently re-watching on Netflix instant during my lunch breaks (shhhh!).  However, recently I just finished watching Audition, which can also be found on Netflix instant.  Man, I thought I dated some crazy chicks, but Asami Yamazaki takes the cake.  I'm generally pretty good with horror and gore, but there is something about needles being stuck in the eye socket that turns my stomach!

Plot:  A widower takes advantage of a Hollywood type movie audition to find a new bride and is blinded by love.

No comments:

Post a Comment