Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Best Christmas Toys Ever! Part 1

Christmas will be upon us in a little over a month, and it always gets me to thinking about all the awesome toys I had. So I've decided to start a little series called...Best Christmas Toys Ever! According to me of course.

Part 1:  Barbie and the Rockers

Yeah sure it was a girl's toy, but I remember every item and piece of clothing of this famous 80s Barbie series that I had. Why? Because it was the most awesomest Barbie ever! They were so awesome, that Mattel reproduced the series in 2008.

I had Barbie, the Black one, the Asian one, Derek, the tour bus, and the stage set.


No comments:

Post a Comment