Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

Another high fashion house has decided to create an "affordable" line.  Lanvin for H&M hits stores on November 20th.  However, with retail prices at $199+ for the dresses, I think the definition of affordable got lost in translation.  There are some really cute pieces, but I can't see myself paying that much at H&M. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I would never pay that much for a damn dress at H&M. I never shop there anyways...I refuse to be a clone, not really my style. The video pretty much shows whats going to happen....hella girls in the same dresses lol

    ReplyDelete