Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Disney Store NYC


Ok I admit, it took me a few months of walking directly past the old Disney Store on Fifth Avenue to realize that it wasn't there anymore, and yet I was a little saddened.  Turns out Disney Corp had plans to open bigger, better, and highly interactive store in the heart of tourist central, Times Square (the former Virgin Megastore building).  Anyone who has ever been there knows how HUGE the location is. The new store is said to contain an entire princess neighborhood, full scale versions of the characters from Cars, a pixie dust trail, and a storytelling theater.

The new Disney Store, which is located at 1540 Broadway, opens its doors today at 9:30am. The grand opening is being hosted by Mayor Bloomberg with special guests Jordan Sparks and Brooke Shields.

No comments:

Post a Comment