Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dancing with the Stars Season 12...Cast Announced

If you like watching C-Z list stars make a fool of themselves, then look no further, Dancing with the Stars Season 12 premieres on Monday, March 21st with a couple of doozies.  Check the cast:



Chelsea Kane (who?), apparently she's from the Disney Channel
WWE's Chris Jericho. They should have booked The Big Show instead.
Baller Hines Ward (who?)
Playboy's Kendra Wilkinson and her boobies
Kirstie Alley
Mike Catherwood (who?)
Supermodel Petra Nemcova
Ralph Macchio!!!!
Romeo...looking all swole and grown
Sugar Ray Leonard
Wendy Williams

With this line up of nobodies and hot messes, will you be watching? Picking my top 3 now as I probably won't consistently watch the show and don't know most of these people:

Romeo, this young hip hopper has to have some moves up his sleeve
Chelsea Kane, shes from Disney, that's all I need to know
Chris Jericho, just because I think it would be funny if this big ass dude could turn it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment