Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

For my Samurai movie fans...



Keanu Reeves is set to star in a 3D epic based on an ancient Japanese legend...47 Ronin.  Samurai in 3D! So there!

The basic story line: An 18th century set story centered on a band of samurai who set out to avenge the death of their master. 

The movie also stars this guy, who plays the bad guy in every movie that has Asians in it, and Hiroyuki Sanada, who played Jackie Chan's evil brother in Rush Hour 3. I can't wait for the trailer and more details. I will keep you posted.


For now you can catch the 1994 Japanese version on Netflix instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment