Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Return of Saturday Morning Cartoons?

Saturday morning cartoons were a highlight of many of our childhoods well into the early 1990s. However, due to FCC regulations that required broadcast stations to limit children's programming to 3 hours a week, Saturday morning cartoons all but died.

Nickelodeon is trying to revive the tradition by announcing a new batch of cartoons slated for release in 2012 including a revamped Teenage Mutuant Ninja Turtles, The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra, and Kung-Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness.

Not going to lie, I'm a little excited about these new cartoons. Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment