Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, March 14, 2011

New Movie: Conan the Barbarian teaser trailer...

The teaser for the Conan the Barbarian remake was released today. The fact that the teaser is exactly just that, a snippet of nothing, is leading me to believe that this movie is going to be 100% pure poop.  I will hold off on further judgment until the real trailer is released, but I have a feeling that we will be able to put Conan on top of the "Movies That Shouldn't Be Remade" list. The update stars Lisa Bonet's baby daddy, Jason Momoa and no one else of any real importance. Rose McGowan? For realsies?

No comments:

Post a Comment