Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Avengers (2012)

Due out in theaters sometime in 2012, the live action movie, The Avengers, has the potential to be the best superhero movie ever!  That is if they manage not to fuck it up (e.g. The Incredible Hulk, both versions, The Fantastic Four, etc.).  Joss Whedon of Buffy the Vampire fame is rumored to be on tap as the director, which is a step in the right direction.  Robert Downey, Jr. will reprise his Iron Man role.  Chris Evans is said to be playing Captain America, but that kinda doesn't make any sense.  Isn't he already Johnny Storm of The Fantastic Four, another Marvel character? Sucks balls or not, the makers of this movie are going to make a buttload of money off of fans like me who will go see it regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment