Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Friday the 13th sequel dead!

And thank the heavens I say! I truly do not understand how or why the 2009 remake was so successful.  Is it because the majority of the theater goers never saw or were nerver fans of the original series? The movie just seemed like an extended episode of The CW's Supernatural (sorry Jared Padalecki, I still love you!).  I also had a problem with Jason being a little on the smart side in that movie.  Jason is a known retard and killing machine. Don't turn him into some average Joe serial killer.  I did not find it amusing one bit.  Yeah, I'm really going to roll with the fact that Jason is just going to keep some random white bitch in a cave/hideout for an undetermined amount of time, just because he feels like it? What the fuck for? And why would Jason need a hideout? Piece of shit movie.  Ok Ok, I feel better now. 

Unfortunately, I feel that if the new Nightmare on Elm Street does well, the Friday the 13th sequel will quickly get a green light.

Boo.  Boo I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment