Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kardashians for bebe


The Kardashians have a new collection at bebe for Spring/Summer 2010.  In my opinion, 85% of it is really trashy and the prices are a bit inflated ($79.00 for a jersey mini dress with a cutout above your booty, i'm guessing to show off your tramp stamp).  However, if your goal is to look like Kim, Kourtney, or Khloe, then go for it.  There were maybe one or two pieces I could see myself wearing, but I doubt I will go running to the store to pick them up.  Maybe if I see them on sale in a couple of weeks.  You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment