Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My two new favorite shows: Pawn Stars and American Pickers


My two new favorite reality tv shows are The History Channel's Pawn Stars and American Pickers.  Both shows are glossy versions of the Antique Roadshow.  They build you up with a story of some piece of junk that has been lying around someone's house, only to find out that its worth alot of money (say wha?!), or the direct opposite, someone walks in with something they think is valuable, only to be told it's a $5 piece of junk. Doh! Love last night's episode of American Pickers.  A happy couple moved into this kitschy home filled with what they thought were hard to find antiques.  Turns out everything they owned was a reproduction or flat out pieces of junk! The look on their face was priceless.

Both shows come on back to back on Monday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment