Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You need some Fiber in your life!


As we get older, and our metabolism starts to slow down, it is unfortunate that we have to become conscious of our daily fiber intake.  Fiber is an essential factor in digestion and is said to help reduce the risks of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and other conditions.  Not feeling regular? Well maybe you need to increase the amount of fiber in your diet.  According to the Mayo Clinic, women should be eating at least 21-25 grams, and men should go for about 30-38 grams.  Check out a list of  foods that I found that you may want to add to your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment