Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Batman: Under the Red Hood

Out today on DVD today, and officially at the top of my Netflix queue is Batman: Under the Red Hood. 

Synopsis: Batman has some competition with the new and mysterious Red Hood, who seeks to clean up Gotham City...his own way.

FYI. Red Hood is voiced by Jensen Ackles of Supernatural!

Let's see how long it takes for Netflix to send it to me.

Update:  Included in the DVD is a Jonah Hex Animated Short.  See a clip below.  I'm thinking they should have come out with the animated version of Jonah Hex first prior to that train wreck they call a live action movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment