Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rihanna Acting?

News broke today that Rihanna is set to make her acting debut in Peter Berg's Battleship, due out in 2012.  Yes this Battleship is based on the popular board game.  I was going to give the movie a chance after hearing earlier this month that Alexander Skarsgard (Eric of True Blood) was the star and would potentially be shirtless for 3/4 of the movie.  However, after the Rihanna revelation, this movie may have to be first on my shunned list of 2012.  It all greatly depends on how big of a role they give her.  Hoping she gets two lines and is killed in the first 15 minutes. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment