Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, July 30, 2010

New Movie: Piranha 3D

Pure horror cheesefest and I love it!  It actually looks alot better than I thought it was going to be.  If you've seen the old 1978 version, then you know what I'm talking about.  As we all know, Hollywood is hard up for an original idea, especially in the horror genre. So if you can't beat em', join em!  The redux is in 3D, so thats a plus.  The killer fish will be flying right at your face!  Piranha (2010) surprisingly pulled a few names: Richard Dreyfuss, Elizabeth Shue, Ving Rhames, Jerry O'Connell. I actually may have to roll an L and check this out when it hits theaters August 20th!  Check the trailer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment