Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Movies: Thor

Check the extended trailer for the upcoming Marvel comic to live action movie, Thor.  The movie stars Chris Hemsworth (who?) as the lead character. Sprinkled in for a little street cred are Anthony Hopkins and Natalie Portman.  I can't say that even after watching the trailer, that I'm one bit excited to see the film.  Thor always seemed like one of Marvel's gayer characters, and the story seems so convoluted that the director is trying to squeeze everything possible into this one movie.  Hopefully the action sequences saves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment