Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movies: The Avengers Cast Announced

The Avengers is not due out until 2012, but it appears to be one of those movies that will be talked about and speculated upon until opening day.  This week at the San Diego Comic-Con, the cast was finally announced.  Besides Robert Downey, Jr. (Iron Man) and Mark Ruffalo (the new Bruce Banner/Hulk), does anyone really care about the other characters.  Thor and Captain America were always a little...how you doin? And the other characters are irrelevant.  Jeremy Renner (The Hurt Locker) is an awesome actor, but Hawkeye? Seriously? The only factor keeping me mildly interested in this movie is the fact that Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is directing.  There just seems to be an awesome factor missing that I can't put my finger on, that is preventing me from getting excited about this movie.  Hopefully they will rectify before opening day!



No comments:

Post a Comment