Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Movies: And All Through the House...


Tales from the Crypt's And All Through the House (S1E2) is a straight up classic. I've been re-watching the first two seasons (they were on sale at Target) and this episode is in my top five. 

Story: A married woman, who has been a little naughty this Christmas, receives her gift early in the form of an escaped axe wielding mental patient wearing a Santa costume.

Check my dude Larry Drake, aka Dr. Giggles, aka the retard from LA Law, as the mental patient Santa.  You can watch for free on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment