Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena


As we all know, Spartacus: Blood and Sand was one of the illest shows to come out in 2010.  However,  Spartacus himself, Andy Whitfield, was diagnosed with cancer and has been unable to return to the set to start the filming of Season Two. What is Starz' solution...A PREQUEL.  Spartacus: Gods of the Arena takes place prior to the arrival of Spartacus and focuses on the original champion of the House of Batiatus, Gannicus.  Hoping my Andy will be better in time for Season Three.  This new guy looks a little too romance novel for my tastes.

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena airs in January 21, 2011.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment