Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Movies Opening Friday, December 10th...

Here are your new movie listings for December 10th.  Click the links to check the trailers.


The Tourist.  I'm defintely not in a rush to see Angelina Jolie making out with my Johnny Depp. The story, American tourist that gets caught up in international espionage, reads a bit played out, but I'm sure the actors will be able to spice it up a bit.




The Tempest. Julie Taymor's take on the Shakespeare play starring Helen Mirren, Alfred Molina, and Djimon Hounsou.  Can't see the big rush to check this out. I'll catch it when it comes on HBO. The movie is beautifully filmed I give it that.



The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of Dawn Treader.  This series has yet to make an impression on me. How many films are there, two, three? I'm not sure I've seen the first movie all the way through and I have no desire to start the book series. But I guess the kiddies need something to watch.



The Fighter.  Marky Mark...pass.  However, Christian Bale's co-starring role makes it possible that I may watch it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment