Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Movie: I Am Number Four


Hollywood's new attempt to capture the teen market...Aliens! I Am Number Four is based the first book of the young adult scifi series, the Lorien Legacies (churned out by the James Frey writers factory, yes that James Frey!).  It looks interesting enough, but I'm not sure it has the following to knock the Twilight series off its ass. 

Plot: John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.


Check the trailer  I Am Number Four hits theaters February 18th and stars Timothy Olyphant (Deadwood) as probably the oldest dude in the movie and the blonde chick from Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment