Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wadsworth Atheneum Festival of Trees



A long tradition in Hartford for the past 37 years, the Wadsworth Atheneum's Festival of Trees kicked off on December 2, 2010.  Shout out to Hockanum Elementary School Glee Club alumni, as we use to sing at the festival every year.  I don't remember the duration being so short, but it appears the exhibit ends on December 12th. 

The Festival of Trees showcases over 200 creatively decorated trees, wreaths and more.  There are tons of activities for the family scheduled this weekend as well.  Check the link for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment