Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Movie: Dolls

Dolls (1987). How have I never seen this movie ? The special FX...horrible. The story...horrible.  The acting...even worse. With that said, I loved it!

Judy, is a imaginative and precocious 7 year old girl who gets stranded in the middle of nowhere with her unloving father and wicked stepmother. They come upon a creepy mansion owned by an old dollmaker and his wife who are alot more than they claimed to be. Also stranded are the young at heart Ralph, and two punk rock girls he picked up on the side of the road.

Murderous dolls come to life blah blah blah. I don't want to give too much away. Horror fans check it out on Netflix instant.

Random fact: one of the "punk rock girls" is the chick from A-ha's "Take On Me" video.

No comments:

Post a Comment