Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, December 3, 2010

The Gays are IN This Christmas Season...


...with the openings of two very promising movies (both in theaters today). 

First off is the much anticipated Black Swan starring Natalie Portman as a prima ballerina in NYC, and Mila Kunis as her rival.  There is a much talked about love scene between the two.  Not sure if I'm that excited about it since they both have the bodies of 10 year old boys.  Did anyone else know they resurrected Winona Ryder in this movie?  Any hoo, despite my feelings about Natalie Portman, this movie looks really good.  Check the trailer. 




Second, is I Love You Phillip Morris in which Jim Carrey plays a married cop who reassesses his life after a near death experience, only to become a flamboyantly homosexual conman, who falls in love with a cell mate.  The premise is out there, but Jim Carrey has the ability to pull Oscar worthy performances out of his ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment