Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Director of Oldboy/Thirst films entire movie on Iphone 4...



One of my most recent favorite directors, Chan-wook Park, has created a 30 minute short film entitled, "Paranmanjang" or "Ups and Downs" entirely on his Iphone 4!  Story line details can be found here.  There will be a limited release nationwide, so I will have to do some serious research to find it on a screen in NYC.

Park has created some of the illest movies I've seen in the past 10 years. Click the links below to watch the trailers for some of Park's other films, you won't be disappointed.

Thirst
Oldboy
Lady Vengeance
Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance

No comments:

Post a Comment