Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Tribe Called Quest Documentary


Can I kick it? Yes you Can!

Michael Rappaport, who I use to love, but now I hate because he looks like my ex-boyfriend, has directed a documentary chronicaling the rise of legendary Queens rap group, A Tribe Called Quest.  Beats, Rhymes, and Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest is being shown at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival.

The film features interviews with some of the hottest stars in hip-hop including The Roots, Mos Def, and Kanye West.  The trailer has been recently taking down from YouTube, so I will hit you back with it as soon as it becomes available again.  The documentary is scheduled for nationwide release early this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment