Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Movie Watch: James Franco to direct "Night Stalker" movie

If any serial killer had the ability to scare the beezesus out of me, I would put Robert Ramirez, dubbed by the press, The Night Stalker, in my top three. Just for the simple fact that dude was so skinny that he would climb through window cracks to commit his murders. That is until he tried that ish in the hood and caught a beat down. 

James Franco is currently on board to direct and star in, The Night Stalker, based on the life and crimes of Robert Ramirez.  Another fun fact is that Chris Cornell of Soundgarden is one of the films producers. 

Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment