Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Slash ft. Fergie...Beautiful Dangerous



I kinda love this video. I think because I can sympathize with being a Slash stalker.  How much do you miss real Rock N Roll!!



I may have to download this album tonight.  Slash The Album features Slash on lead guitar of course and lead vocals by an arrange of stars:

01. "Ghost" (feat. Ian Astbury)


02. "Beautiful Dangerous" (feat. Fergie)

03. "Crucify the Dead" (feat. Ozzy Osbourne)

04. "Back from Cali" (feat. Myles Kennedy)

05. "Promise" (feat. Chris Cornell)

06. "By the Sword" (feat. Andrew Stockdale)

07. "Gotten" (feat. Adam Levine)

08. "Doctor Alibi" (feat. Lemmy)

09. "Watch This" (feat. Dave Grohl/Duff McKagan)

10. "I Hold On" (feat. Kid Rock)

11. "Nothing to Say" (feat. M. Shadows)

12. "Starlight" (feat. Myles Kennedy)

13. "Saint is a Sinner Too" (feat. Rocco DeLuca)

14. "We're All Gonna Die" (feat. Iggy Pop)

Itunes Edition

15. "Mother Maria" (feat. Beth Hart)

16. "Sahara” (feat. Koshi Inaba)

Japanese Version

15. "Sahara” (feat. Koshi Inaba)

Australian Version

15. "Paradise City” (feat. Fergie and Cypress Hill)

No comments:

Post a Comment