Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jeff Buckley Movie

It looks like the Jeff Buckley movie is actually going to get made.  Casting rumors have been swirling the internet as to who will portray Jeff.  Names being thrown out are James Franco and Robert Pattinson.  

For those of you who are unfamiliar with Jeff Buckley, he was an amazing singer/songwriter in the 90s, whose life was cut short in a swimming accident in 1997. 
Are you interested in a Jeff Buckley movie? If so, who do you think should portray him?

Jeff Buckley's Last Goodbye...one of my favorite songs EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment