Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena on TONIGHT!


Tonight at 10pm is the Season 2 premiere of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena on Starz. Those of you who don't have Starz, but have a Netflix subscription like myself, can start streaming it instantly on January 22! I can't wait to see what pops off in the House of Batiatus this season. Let's hope it's good enough so that we don't Andy Whitfield (get well soon, and come back for Season 3) so much. 

For those of you who missed Season One, you can catch it on Netflix instant. Definitely worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment