Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Reality Bites: Real Housewives of Orange County starts March 6th



I'm a little over the entire Bravo Housewives series.  I honestly gave up on Atlanta and Beverly Hills midway through the season and will only return to watch the reunion shows.  But for those of you still interested, the Orange County Housewives are back with Season 6 on March 6th with a few new wives on deck.

Returning, Vicky, Tamra, Gretchen (are any of them still wives?) and boring ass Alexis.
New Cast Members include Fernanda, a hot lesbian fitness instructor and Peggy, a stay at home mom.

Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment