Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear Last Night's Episode of True Blood, **spoilers**

You were a tad bit random. The killing of Lorena and the rescue of Bill Compton was the only part of the episode that was consistent with the series.  However, I had still some issues with it.  As hardcore as they made Lorena out to be, I can't see her accepting getting murdered by the hands of Sookie so easily.  Especially because of how much Lorena despised Sookie.

The relationship between Sookie and Alcide seems to have been cut to a minimum. Are we supposed to believe that Alcide would risk his life to rescue Sookie, all because his father owes a debt to Eric? There is something missing or does HBO just assume we've all read the books? Which I have, but I'm sayin tho!

Sam's family and the dog fight scenes, so random and unnecessary. 

Claudine was introduced way too early in the story to the point where it makes no sense whatsoever.  That whole dream sequence was cheesy. 

This episode left me unsure of the rest of the season. Please step your game up by next Sunday.

Very truly yours,


Psycho fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment