Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, August 30, 2010

MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50

If you have normal to oily skin like myself, and you are looking for a priming lotion (not a moisturizer) with sun protection to apply under your makeup? Then try MAC's Prep + Prime Face Protect with SPF 50.

The product is very light, oil free, and has some type of oil sucking magic powder that prevents makeup melts and greasy foreheads. Twenty minutes in the swampy NYC subways, I emerged flawless. The true test was after a day at the beach in South Miami...still no oil slicks!

Pros:

Serious UV protection.
Controls makeup grease
Doesn't effect my foundation
1 oz. bottle lasted me approx. 3 months.

Cons:

Expensive $30 per ounce
Hard to wash off. I have to use a scrub and then a cleanser
Not a moisturizer in any way shape or form. If i have any dry patches, I have to put a real moisturizer on those areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment