Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Movie: Scream 4: The Final Stab


Dare I say that I am getting slightly excited about the new Scream movie.  Generally not a big of the franchise, the final movie in the series is gearing up to go out with a bang. Wes Craven is returning to direct and cast members include the return of Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox and David Arquette.  Hoping to breath new life into the movie are Anna Paquin (Sookie!), Emma Roberts, Hayden Panettiere, and Rory Culkin.  The original Scream debuted in 1996!

Scream 4 hits theaters April 15, 2011!

Random side note:
Did anyone else know that Wes Craven directed Eddie Murphy's Vampire in Brooklyn?? **smh**

No comments:

Post a Comment