Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, August 23, 2010

New Movie: Black Swan

Black Swan stars Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in the lead roles. Directed by Darren Aronofsky, who previously directed awesome films such as Requiem for a Dream and The Wrestler. I'm not sure if this is just a really good trailer, the hints of lesbianism, or the fact that she looks like she mutates into some type of creature.  Either way, it looks interesting enough for me to post this blog. I'm not a big fan of Natalie Portman and I only see Mila Kunis as a tv actress.  We'll see!

Check out the trailer for yourself. Black Swans hits theaters December 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment