Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movies: The Experiment

Just added to my Netflix queue today, The Experiment starring Adrien Brody and Forest Whitaker.  Out on DVD on September 21st, this is the first I've even heard of this movie. Check the trailer here.

Plot: "Paul Scheuring directs this gripping thriller about a group of ordinary men who volunteer to take on the roles of guards and inmates in a mock prison as part of a controversial psychological experiment. When Barris (Forest Whitaker) and the other guards abuse their power in unnerving ways, Travis (Adrien Brody) and his fellow prisoners stage a revolt. Maggie Grace co-stars in this film based on the infamous real-life 1971 Stanford prison stunt."

Apparently, The Experiment is a remake of a 2001 German film entitled Das Experiment, which is now playing instantly on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment