Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Movie: Machete


September 3, 2010, Machete will finally be here! We've only been waiting for this movie since the 2007 trailer/spoof in Robert Rodriguez' Grindhouse: Planet Terror.  The cast is MAJOR (and a little random)! I can't even contain myself. I don't even care about the plot. Good look on Danny Trejo finally getting a starring role. Dude has been in about 100 movies playing "you know, that badass mexican dude, with the bad skin, that gets killed".

Written and Directed by Robert Rodriguez (of course)
Danny Trejo, Jessica Alba, Robert Deniro, Steven Seagal, Michelle Rodriguez, Jeff Fahey, Cheech Marin, Don Johnson, and Lindsay Lohan.

I'm down, are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment