Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Dear Last Night's Episode of True Blood S3E33

Episode 33: Everything is Broken


Hmmm? Seriously, you are kind of losing me here True Blood. ***spoilers***

WTF moments...

- Franklin comes back, no explanation how, only to be blasted away by Jason Stackhouse moments later.
- Bill gets transported into fairy world somehow, explanation still up in the damn air.
- King Russell killing a newscaster on air and basically declaring war on the human race. 
- Really? You're bringing Hadley's son into the mix already.
- Calvin Norris as a bad guy

Highlights:

-Sam flipping out on Calvin Norris
-Jason blowing Franklin to bits
-Lafayette and Jesus

With only a few episodes left in the season, I feel like they are jumping the shark a little bit.  Everything just feels a little rushed.  Like they are trying to throw so much story in but not giving any explanations.  Time to step your game up HBO and fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment