Welcome to Say Wha?!

My blog is devoted to ME. Yes Moi! Things I approve/disapprove of in my shopping, traveling, dining, shooting pics, or just walking down the streets of my hood (NYC beybey!). Enjoy!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Animazing Gallery, Soho

This place sounds so awesome.  I never knew it existed until yesturday.  The Animazing Gallery is located in SoHo and showcases animation and fine art works, some original and some limited edition, by artists such as Tim Burton, Disney and Warner Brothers. 

If anyone wants to buy me the Tim Burton signed ink sketch of Jack Skellington above, its a steal at $12,000!

For you comic book fans:

Stan Lee will be at the gallery on October 9,2010 from 7-10pm signing and presenting works by Marvel artists. Also, on October 21, 2010 Neal Adams will be revealing the new Batman comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment